ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1*2 Rear ABS Sensor - Stark/Triscan

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
After doing some reading on here regarding pattern part ABS sensors, I ordered the Triscan versions from Autodoc. I ordered all 4 since I'm reshelling a 172.

Autodoc have sent the Triscan front sensors. But due to stock issues, they have sent "Stark" branded rears without first telling me. From the Stark company website, the sensors look correct, male/female 2 pin plugs etc.

Does anyone have any experience using these? My issue is I'm not going to have the car running for a while to be able to check they are working/compatible.

Part numbers are:
SKWSS￾0350832
SKWSS￾0350461

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Fitted one to @Martin_172 's 182 van today. Fitted up nice, lined up with the brackets etc.

Quick road test and no warning lights on the dash.
Shite job.
351529589_766843131799376_453573417351751986_n.jpg

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
I’ve got a rear one of these on the way after ordering a Triscan one.

I’m not looking forward to trying to get the old one out tbh.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
They're cheeky c***s with this Stark stuff. You can see immediately after ordering if anything is being substituted, so they know what stock they do or don't have.

but yet they claim sending Stark is because they don't have stuff in stock?!?!

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
That’s exactly what happened. As long as it turns the lights off then I’ll be happy.