ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

March Photography Competition

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
The February winner was Andy. with the following shot, big well done to Andy

Andy.jpg

The theme Andy has chosen for February is

Splash!

It's a great theme for everyone to get creative with, and a great theme for beginners to try something a bit different :)

Entries close last day of March.

The Rules:

- Post a maximum of 3 images at one time, you can come back with more pics if you have tried something different, but please stick to 3 pics max each time.

- You MUST flag one image as your entry, feel free to repost your chosen image towards the end of the comp with 'entry' above it, this will be placed into a new thread at the end of the alloted time for people to vote on. Only images with entry clearly written above or below it will be accepted.

- Try to keep posted images to a max of around 800px wide.

- No rules on photoshop use etc, but this is first and foremost a photography contest, not a photoshop contest.

- All images entered must be taken within this month. I'll be checking exif, and if it isn't present due to PP will require a copy of originals to verify this.

- If you want to change your entry, you MUST PM me before the closing date.

- If you haven't followed the above rules don't come moaning when your picture isn't in the voting thread.

The Winner will choose the next subject for March and win a special ClioSport.net goody bag!

Good luck !!

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Well done to the winner. Awesome picture.

Lets hope for a rainy March. Should be a good month.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Congrats Andy, great picture.
Look forward to this months subject, got an idea that i've wanted to try for a while

Octavia VRS LE
Nice shot that, look forward to seeing what people do for this month, may have a go for the first time my self

Ultra Red Megane 175
Pretty good theme for a Rally photographer :cool:

I'll go with this one as my entry:

6807808266_07ba42cce1_b.jpg

Taken at Sweet Lamb last weekend on the Mid Wales Stages, that snow shower you can see in the background hit a few minutes later which was a bit unpleasant!

I may have stripped the EXIF when saving for web, but can supply if required.

Rhod

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio, Rover 25
So its deffos ok to have a car present in your photograph? Im new to this competition but ive now got a nikon d3100 and need serious practice with it so these type of competitions are good :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
You can have a car if you like, you don't have to though. Whatever fits the theme best!

Nice entry Rhod, not what I expected from the theme, yet such an obvious choice!

Great photo Rhod!

Top theme choice. I've been wanting to try a "water splash" for some time now. I'll see if I can make it interesting.

Fiesta ST-3
As above. It was a theme already featured so maybe that's why! Please pick something different for next month!!!

RIP Dan
Was too cold for me to get in the water and test my SLR housing out (and ruin my camera probably). A better theme in the summer tbh.

Will see what April comp brings.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
I had so many ideas but didnt really get the time to do them, and on the ones i did do, I dont know which to choose!! HELP! :p I guess I have until midnight on the 31st?!

entry1.png

entry2.png

entry3.png

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Thats because its not suggestive, so i dont see why it should be a problem?! Its a work of art, not p**n..!

Somebody please confirm for me (jenic!) :)

Last edited: