ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MarioKart

Lee

BMW M2C
I've left my sodding DS at home.:(

I need to go and get some € changed and a birthday card for my bro anyway. I'll be in tomorrow if I don't forget my DS.

UR 197, AB 182 FF
Just looked at my DS and it's as flat as a pancake! turn on, red light.. then turns itself off straight away. Lucky I have the charger with me.. ;)

Anybody else?

Si?
Seb?
Louise?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
maybe friday? had to go to work today and tomorrow...

Lee

BMW M2C
I've only left it at home again.:mad:

I'll put it next to my car keys so I don't forget again. :eek:

Clio 197
I can't get mine to bloody work on my router.

Can I connect via my wireless card on my PC instead?

**does a search on google**

UR 197, AB 182 FF
Oms said:
I can't get mine to bloody work on my router.

Only works on WEP and best on 802.11b mode..

Oms said:
Can I connect via my wireless card on my PC instead?

Highly unlikely unless you have a specific model of card and you have another way of connecting to the internet.

Clio 197
MikeDX said:
Only works on WEP and best on 802.11b mode..

*64 or 128 Bit? I've tried 128 with no success.

*What channel

*What transmission rate?

If there's anything you know, pweeeease tell me as there are huindreds of combinations as you can imagine, and it'll take forever to try all of them. :S

UR 197, AB 182 FF
Oms said:
*64 or 128 Bit? I've tried 128 with no success.

*What channel

*What transmission rate?

If there's anything you know, pweeeease tell me as there are huindreds of combinations as you can imagine, and it'll take forever to try all of them. :S

set your router into 802.11b mode
disable WEP

then try it. if that works, then enable WEP and put the WEP HEX PAIRS (not the passphrase) into the DS.

Clio 197
"Unable to obtain an IP address. Move within range of the access point or check DCHP settings"

I get this message every time I try it.... is it my router?

What settings can I try?

UR 197, AB 182 FF
Maybe you havent got DHCP enabled on your router or the router security settings are too high.

E90
Nope i aint in for a number of reasons, 1) I dont have mario kart 2) dont have a DS.

But i used to play as Wario on my mates N64 if that counts.