ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mark 2 phase 1 aerial problems

Flame Red Delight
well basically i give up, i have been searching for a subtle mark 2 phase 1 replacement aerial (as the one standard is funking huge) and have come up with absolutely nothing, has anybody actually found a solution to this problem yet?Apart from the obvious cutting it, but this loses alot of signal strength.

Thanks again

Callum

Flame Red Delight
dont suppose you have a link do you mate? I bought myselve a CTR one only to find out that the screw is too small :(

Flame Red Delight
the aerial looks crap on it but i suppose it is better than the massive thing i have on it the now, cheers mate

?
Heres a pic.. its flexible too :)

I got one for £1 from the local scrappies

134129435_o.jpg

well basically i give up, i have been searching for a subtle mark 2 phase 1 replacement aerial (as the one standard is funking huge) and have come up with absolutely nothing, has anybody actually found a solution to this problem yet?Apart from the obvious cutting it, but this loses alot of signal strength.

Thanks again

Callum
The search is your friend. Halfrauds do one that look OE, but it's less than half the size, radio reception isn't affected.

Pics of it are in threads with my car in.

I will say now - an aeriel that fits a mk2 ph2 will not fit it, one has a 5mm thread the other has 6mm.