ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mark on dashboard

172cup

When i bought my 172cup it had a large mark on the dashboard. I told them to fix it and they did.

Only thing is... it is a slightly different shade/texture so you can tell that its had work done to it. The discolouring is only about this size

-----------------
| |
| |
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

what do you suggest i do to cover it up? I was thinging either an air freshner, or an airbag sticker or something. Its gotta be subtle.

The mark is just under the line for the pasenger airbag, so will have to be careful not to go over that. (will post pic later)

Is it really worth worrying about mate?

If so I agree with Maxx an air freshener would be a better option than a sticker.

Id have taken it back and told them I wasnt happy with the repair if that was me. It stands out quite alot on that pic. Yeah an air freshner is prob ur best bet.