ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MarkCup's BMW i3S

Some i3S love, a short one, a voiceover experiment. Lessons learned, I'll try again.

I watched that when you posted it and thought it was a really good review, informative and pretty snappy in its presentation so I’m not sure why you have reservations.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I watched that when you posted it and thought it was a really good review, informative and pretty snappy in its presentation so I’m not sure why you have reservations.

Thanks for the feedback 👍

I'm quite happy with what I ended up with, but the journey, the production, the editing, was completely different to how I normally operate.

A good few tweaks to my workflow will sort that though.

Main lesson learned is to get at least twice as much b-roll as I think I'll need.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Gave it its long overdue third clean in my ownership. Scrubs up well. Still looks odd.

5,630 miles now, rear tyres haven't got long left 🤣

PXL_20230205_111920703.jpg
PXL_20230205_130356874.jpg

PXL_20230205_111854830.jpg
PXL_20230205_130343252.jpg
PXL_20230205_111836957.jpg
PXL_20230205_130329759.jpg

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I'm 6,000 miles in with the i3 now...and when out for a drive, just for the sake of a drive, the lack of ICE noise doesn't bother me at all...that's a genuine surprise as I thought I would need those RPM sensory inputs to connect with and enjoy the car.

But I've learned that the i3 still has those vital sensory inputs, they're just different, and I've grown to like hearing the road noise, hearing the tyres work, hearing the friction brakes when they're called upon, and most of all hearing the subtle whine of the motor as it spins up toward 12,000 RPM.

I'm a fifth of the way through my lease mileage already and that honestly makes me a little bit sad 🤣

@Cookie 21:9 sleep aid...

Starlet_gt

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T5.1
I wouldn't usually, never have done before, but the more and more I watch her, the entire 5 minutes she just didn't give a flying f**k about anything other than her fag and her phone.

I think of it from the point of view of being on my motorbike and having someone like that behind me. She's completely oblivious and evidently doesn't give a toss about other road users.

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
She'd have took no notice of Mark, in his deck shoes trying to educate her at the roadside. Fair play I say. Even if that is just a warning.
Which is probably sufficient you'd hope.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
I'd never snitch like that as I feel karma would be a b**ch when I do something daft.
If anything it's an important lesson for her

Imagine if she was driving down the road on her phone and mowed down a kid. Mark could be potentially saving some poor c***s life here. Speeding doesn't kill anymore, it's useless c***s tapping away on their phone because they can't leave it be for more than 30 seconds

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
If anything it's an important lesson for her

Imagine if she was driving down the road on her phone and mowed down a kid. Mark could be potentially saving some poor c***s life here. Speeding doesn't kill anymore, it's useless c***s tapping away on their phone because they can't leave it be for more than 30 seconds
I'm not disagreeing that people who use their phones whilst driving need their license taking off them.

I just know as soon as I reported someone for absolutely anything I'd have something in the post for some mild traffic light gp 😂