ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Maserati GranTurismo

dCi 80 tractor
I caught this Maserati GranTurismo at Colchester railway station car park, It sounded soooo nice! went to take a piccy of it and its bloody huge! imo best front end of any current production car. Sorry for the s**t pic but I have supplied some more to wet your taste buds.
Photo-0121.gif

It had a pretty neat private plate but cant really make it out on the pic.

gran-turismo-s.jpg

maserati-gran-turismo-s-02.jpg

There was also a F430 Scuderia at the Ferrari dealer and a stealth bentley GT convertible but was driving past so couldnt stop on a busy 3 lane road!

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
lol i've just done one of these at work

the client had opened his door when parking to see how near to the kerb he was, and then carried on reversing, catching the back edge of his door on a lamp post :rolleyes:

oh and it was an 09 plate and done 1500 miles!

they're such a good-looking car; can't really think of anything else in production that's anywhere near it

Clio 172 Phase II
when i see such a nice car parked in such a tight space i think these people have far to much money as they clearly dont mind a few marks on there doors from other cars!!!! i wouldnt even park my clio in that space for fear of a dent, double park all the way!!...good spot

172 Cup, AX trackbeast.
Minging.

There's one that pootles around town near me. Sounds like a bag of spanners unless he's nailing it. V8s should be rumbly, not thrashy.

The rear 3/4 view is wrong, looks like it has a broken back. The wheels are bad news (3 spokes? Is it 1992?), and the nose is too long.

If it didn't have a Maserati badge on it, it would be slated.

Look nice, indeed. But the sound... oooh that sound!

Some bloke owns one round here, always see it parked up in town. Black with amphasite wheels.

dCi 80 tractor
I didn't know they were that common! don't see many supercars here in Suffolk other than R8's!