ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mate Crashed / rolled his clio

Photo-0265.jpg

Photo-0263.jpg

Photo-0262.jpg

ClioSport 182
Nice message we have hear in it. some damage there car n get funny comments dont ud be impressed if it was you it happened to.

SteDonaghy said:
Nice message we have hear in it. some damage there car n get funny comments dont ud be impressed if it was you it happened to.
"That'll T-Cut out" etc are standard comments when someone's had a shunt.

As you say, not always impressive when it happens to you but it was the bloke's mate, not him himself, hence people probably didn't feel the need to be as sympathetic as they might.

And, as he didn't say anything about it, I imagine that the bloke was mostly alright! :S lol

mates fine :) had to climb out of the car at 1:30 am in the wet. but his fine so any comments welcome :) as u said its not me :)

Looks like the bloke from the old pug 206 ad got hold of it!!!! his pet elephant did it proper i see o well saves you the job of lowering it, still the insurance comp might not see it that way LOL