ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MATLOCK MEET - 20th December

340i
I'll come for a go on that rig up LOL!!

I've not long got in from my FWD drifting session, Chesterfield to Alfteton... pullin' epiiic J turns y0!

ITB BG 182
I know for one i would not advise anyone going to matlock, i just got back from dropping some one off in a landrover and it was sliding all over, hills was a nightmare to climb up and seen so many cars parked oddly on the side and so many more that could not get up a small hill, felt good to drive by them going Jeremy Clarkson style L shape with the hand on head as i left them.

Earpl

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
i'm still going DDDC are hero's and will have the roads well clear by dinner.

340i
tbh the snow will just mak it a more fun meet ;)

power slides and J turns across the rugby green?

Last edited:
  Mini Clubman
Im still comming, and so is markblack and Gray. boosh text me and he said he will be there at 1

addz is unsure yet, his heaters aint working! i say extra thick jumper!

S4 Avant
I'm coming still!

It was snowing last night, and I managed fine. Paradas are excellent in the snow :cool:

The roads round here are slush really, but I can understand anyone not wanting to come up.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
i've got no interior fans at all! :( dunno what to do because my windscreen keeps freezing up! fecking car

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
i've just got in! Ringpiece just starting to unclench :dapprove:

Earpl

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
ive been ploughing 6" of snow on the last 4 miles with mah splitteh....... got stuck gping up my drive lol :s