ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

matt black at pod ?????

r5 gtt with 172 turbo eng
just heard along the grape vine that matt was at the pod sun with his tt powered clio, any1 know if this is true? if so what time did he manage or didnt it make it down the strip again :rolleyes:

any idea why the slow time ? thought he was runnin alot more power since his 12.6 run ? not sayin 12.9 is slow just was expectin alot better time tbh, not havin a dig either just askin ;)

clio 200
dunno mate seemed quite quick for the day compared to alot of the vee dubs, but know he is expecting quicker so dunno if he was having problems etc

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
wot time do you think you could run steve? iv bin told by bbpt mine could run 15 easy! is it poss?do you know what time standerd clios cross the line?

Golf GTI 1.8T
12.9 secs you say...............

mattblack1.jpg

mattblack2.jpg

clio 200
lol. think ure should run less than 15 with the 250 bhp

most renault sports run between 14.5-15.5 standard

Nippy white cup
stevo172-250 said:
wot time do you think you could run steve? iv bin told by bbpt mine could run 15 easy! is it poss?do you know what time standerd clios cross the line?

I think you mean 13`s m8y

Chris

Golf GTI 1.8T
think that was his worst run, I see him get a couple of mid 12's. and lawrence swears he see a high 11. think the fastest of the day was a gold with 11.59

stevo172-250 said:
mines ran a 12.9 @ 108 mph with 5psi boost mate so 13's are defo pos for you bud :approve:

M1TCH said:
think that was his worst run, I see him get a couple of mid 12's. and lawrence swears he see a high 11. think the fastest of the day was a gold with 11.59
so any1 no the best time he actually got ?????

J

jamesy

whilst on the subject when is our next pod trip as the last was proper good fun despite the naff conditions??