ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Matt Black GTR

visualize whirled pe
Matt black paint on an old muscle car is cool, on this thing it would be a pain in the ass because it's too clean looking.

Can you imagine leaving this parked up in town and coming back to find someone had whacked their greasy kebab on the roof. Within a few months the oils in your hands would leave manky looking marks all over the door edges etc.

For new cars they are nice but I'd rather the new Hemi SRT8 Challenger.

Qashcow
Matt black paint on an old muscle car is cool, on this thing it would be a pain in the ass because it's too clean looking.

Can you imagine leaving this parked up in town and coming back to find someone had whacked their greasy kebab on the roof. Within a few months the oils in your hands would leave manky looking marks all over the door edges etc.

For new cars they are nice but I'd rather the new Hemi SRT8 Challenger.

its only a wrap anyway, not been painted. i know you prob wont believe it, cost a fortune and has been done immensly well