ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Matte Red Clio 200.

In Dewsbury this afternoon.
Never seen a matte red one before, is it a limited edition or just some home brew wrapping?
Looked quite good tbh.

R26/200 Raider
There's one where I work in Red! The wheels are scuffed with huge chunks of rubber out of the tyres. There's paint missing off the bumper leaving Black plastic exposed. The car is never clean and just looks unloved. It breaks my heart when I see it! :( I find it so hard to accept that something as rare as a raider could fall into the hands of someone who couldn't care less.

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
There's one where I work in Red! The wheels are scuffed with huge chunks of rubber out of the tyres. There's paint missing off the bumper leaving Black plastic exposed. The car is never clean and just looks unloved. It breaks my heart when I see it! :( I find it so hard to accept that something as rare as a raider could fall into the hands of someone who couldn't care less.
Find the owner and offer him a low ball price ? :p

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
I see one most days in Birchwood, Warrington. I think they look pretty cool in Matte Red.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Did they sell them all? If not, what happened to the unsold ones?

im sure I read somewhere there are 30ish registered raiders

Nothing happens with them. Build slots are allocated on a country by country basis, and if they're not filled they get given to other countries.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
More like pink than red. I saw one in the dealership and looked s**t.