ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[May 16, 2015] West Midlands Rolling Road Day (Viezu Technologies LTD)

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Thanks for a great day too!
Here's my read out, so in line with others 205 ATW = about 246 BHP (brochure says 220 ps)

Although if we take into account the same 20% factor when it comes to torque, standard should be 350 nm, this came out at 403nm... which may be a bit excessive!?
131a03a0-a2bc-4ad7-be6f-eddfd27ffcd6.jpg

Last edited:
  Clio 172 Cup
Thanks for organising, good to see some other cars on the rollers.

Pleased with the 161 at the wheels from my 172 Cup, so 188 - 193 at the flywheel depending on the17- 20% calculation, not bad for a standard 12 year old car with a sports cat and K-tec exhaust.

I have the Fashchip 98 RON map that I am going to put on it and go for another run so will compare before and after.

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Right a massive thank you to everybody that came today, a massive apology that I couldn't make it and wouldntve done no matter how much hammering I'd have done to get there, this really shows how good the club is and we have raised £325 for charity, roll on to the next event,

Hi guys I've had time to pull up my previous dyno figures and the 20% loss seems about right in comparision to my others as I have both whp and fly. I still feel the veizu rollers are reading a tad low but not by much.
(Oh for Mike's post bhp is derived from torque so you don't need 20% for that torque is as is)
Any way on the day 254whp so 304bhp fly
At dynodaze 259whp so 311bhp fly
At rs tuning 257whp so 308bhp fly
All in all they are all sort of consistent in the lottery that is dyno figures.
The important thing for me was torque so average is 326ft/lbs ;)
Would be good to do another avent was great to meet you all.

Oh just to add the torque figures were what seemed to be out? Strange as bhp is calculated from torque but hey is just a measuring stick really (how longs the tape?)

Hi guys I've had time to pull up my previous dyno figures and the 20% loss seems about right in comparision to my others as I have both whp and fly. I still feel the veizu rollers are reading a tad low but not by much.
(Oh for Mike's post bhp is derived from torque so you don't need 20% for that torque is as is)
Any way on the day 254whp so 304bhp fly
At dynodaze 259whp so 311bhp fly
At rs tuning 257whp so 308bhp fly
All in all they are all sort of consistent in the lottery that is dyno figures.
The important thing for me was torque so average is 326ft/lbs :wink:
Would be good to do another avent was great to meet you all.

Yeah they did seem to read consistently lower - as the M135i was down around 10bhp also!

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Interesting then, as mine was running quite a few more hp than expected, but 10ftlbs down on torque!

Interesting then, as mine was running quite a few more hp than expected, but 10ftlbs down on torque!
Exactly Mike torque seemed a tad low across the results but as addictive's quote above just the dyno lottery. I still enjoyed it and a great result on the funds raised, more turnout need for the next one .

Rocket 3,CB-1,Yaris
Soory for slow posting. Nice meeting some new faces on Saturday.
IMG_20150517_242008256_zpsf1qy6mbo.jpg

For reference, here is my SRR run from March (at the wheels)
SRR%2020150307%20Wheel_zpspivznnpt.jpg