ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[May 31, 2015] North west evo triangle run (Llangollen)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Now that summer is here ( touch wood ) I figured we make best use of it and get out for a drive.

I'm thinking meet next Sunday, May 31st at 10am at the ponderosa cafe again for a brew before heading up to the evo triangle then maybe up for a scenic lap of snowdonia before making our way back again via some twisty roads.

Anyone up for it?

16549470609_bdc1f319b4_c.jpg
@mjcropper
@Joe
@Carbonraider
@Ash
@Carbonraider
@bloke
@Chi
@m8tt

All welcome and sorry if I forgot to tag you :blush:

Last edited:

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Keep the plan/thought but maybe in a few weekends time? I'm busy this Sunday aswell 😞

I'd be tempted to drive up.

But it's the same weekend as the spring action day at castle combe. There's quite a few CS members going. Maybe that's why there's a lack of interest?

There is a south Wales meet if anyone's interested. Big drive all around best of south, west and mid wales! Will be a special one. A massive list going, May 10th. Have a search.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I'd be tempted to drive up.

But it's the same weekend as the spring action day at castle combe. There's quite a few CS members going. Maybe that's why there's a lack of interest?

There is a south Wales meet if anyone's interested. Big drive all around best of south, west and mid wales! Will be a special one. A massive list going, May 10th. Have a search.

Mid and South Wales is a fair drive from here still. Isn't North to South four hours drive?

And I didn't know about the castle Combe day. Yeah people may be going there

Yeah... just thought I'd mention it incase someone fancies a good drive around south Wales. Good opportunity for someone if they don't want to drive on their own [emoji5]
North to south is around that yeah. Between 3.5 to 4.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Yeah... just thought I'd mention it incase someone fancies a good drive around south Wales. Good opportunity for someone if they don't want to drive on their own [emoji5]
North to south is around that yeah. Between 3.5 to 4.

I'd love to, but it'd have to be a weekend thing as a 4 hour drive, to do a 5 hour drive, to drive 4 hours home world kill me lol

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
If only you had planned this in for the bank holiday weekend i would have brought the family estate along!

one of these planned in for late august would be kind of you though ;)

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
Last time I did a North Wales run with some of the guys two ended up with speeding tickets after overtaking an unmarked police car just past Llyn Brenig! Quite fancy doing another weekday run if anyone is up for it?

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Not too far off topic but kind of them ways! There's a Porsche GB meet on the Llandudno promenade where they all line up for the day taking up pretty much the whole prom on the 24th of this month if anybody isn't doing anything. I'm going with my step dad in his 911 but of course photo bombing any opportunity in the Clio!

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Theres gonna be a lot of Porsche spotters there waiting to get the perfect picture of all them in a line, until they come across a bright yellow and bright green Clio just sitting in the middle of them all! That's my plan.. Just out to ruin there day in a nice way of course

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
We'd make sure that we get in a few spaces away from each to troll them that little bit more. :smirk:

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
They will all be there with there Porsche hats and coats and then there will be me in a hoody and a bright green Clio.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I remember when the classic ford owners club went up to the horseshoe pass when I was up there in the traffic van, managed to get it parked in the middle of the row lol

Some people didn't look happy haha

2012 Clio 200
New to the forum, and Clio ownership in general, wondering if anyone is still up for doing the eve triangle in the next few weeks? show me the ropes in a sense :)

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Well Sunday I'm CS bombing if anybody else which to participate.. The person with the best position in ruining the photos wins.