ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MBA 2011 creaking issues

Hi, i've had my MBA for about 3 months or so but already it keeps creaking/cracking where the two parts meet on the underneath bit (sorry for the childlike explanation) I had the screws tightened in the apple shop but about 2 weeks later it's already doing it again! Has anyone else experienced this kind of problem? Is there a fix at all?

Last edited by a moderator:
I could do, but to be honest i didn't spend 1k on a laptop only for me to have to keep fixing it myself.

Thanks for thread title change btw

Take it back. Get them to tighten the screws.
Wait for it to get loose again.
Take it back. Complain to manager. Free replacement.

Steps 1 through 4 can be repeated an indeterminable amount of times based on several factors.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Take it back. Complain to manager. Free replacement.

Steps 1 through 4 can be repeated an indeterminable amount of times based on several factors.

Basically, wait until the new models have been out a month before finally demanding a replacement, with applecare started from the beginning again too.