ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Me and my mates cars.

BMW F31
seriously wtf is wrong with people, jesus i wasnt doing it to be big or clever or any other bullshit, that level on that car park is always empty, it sounds nice with the echo so i thought i'd take a little vid of my car, i have just relocated my induction kit and i was seeing how it sounded when someone else was driving my car!!!

jesus some people need to get thier head out thier arses and go find something else to occupy thier time rather than replying with stupid f**king posts like that!

rant over!

from Trophy 2 work van :(
^^^^^ we have an irate chav on our hands now people......... you asked for our opinions and we gave em!

Last edited:
  BMW F31
im not a chav thank you very much and i know i asked for your opinions, sorry for my response, quit smoking 2 weeks today and i think my stress levels are slightly up today lol ;)

A Beautiful R32
^^lol...

Sorry matey it was just such a funny remark. Totally OTT. I've been laughing about it all day though... hehehe... I used to have a 'chavved' up motor, don't worry about it... It's all banter.

By the way Tunbridge Wells is in Kent, not Sussex...

Just playin, I know it's near the border with Sussex ;)

BMW F31
thing is i dont consider my car to be"chavved up" in the slightest mate, lowered and an induction kit is that chavvy then??

my location is "NEAR Tunbridge Wells" e.g i live near t.wells but in sussex ;)

Clio_Smart
Get you clio fully coloured coded bumpers sides RSi/172 spoiler if you have it fog light holders boot butoon.

Your clio will look mint :D

Nice sound but not a really good video should let your cars looks do the talking :D

A Beautiful R32
thing is i dont consider my car to be"chavved up" in the slightest mate, lowered and an induction kit is that chavvy then??

my location is "NEAR Tunbridge Wells" e.g i live near t.wells but in sussex ;)

No... KingTrophy is just being a Trophy snob :rasp:

BMW F31
lol the rims are standard and tbh i dont mind em lol, i did say on my post on the other forum it was taken on a mobile, wasnt meant to be great was meant for jus the sound really and to test the phones capability etc.

just wont bohter posting vids/photos here any more, quite simple really ;)