ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meet my old mate!

535d / t5 caravelle
nos.gif

humm heres a thought wat if u linked up the induction to say a divers oxygen tank putin out 100% oxygen would it make the car run smoother wat would be the effect or u could have a forced mix of N2O and O2 pure none of this pulled from the atmosphere s**t

HAHA lol mayb if i was an engineer but i aint lol but the principal is there would be interesting to c if it could be done and what would happen

my guess is that oxygen in a pure state would be too flamable for use in an engine, combined with the nitrous it would prob end in a disaster! but yeah, maybe a hybrid system with a tank of nitrous, and a tank of oxygen running through some kind of triple fogger into the air intake, could be fun!! the tank would have to be huuuuge for enough oxygen for a long run, but maybe on a drag car, hmmm.........

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Pure oxygen? You mad? That stuff burns pretty much by itself.

LOL Yup ur right GCSE science all the way lol but hybrid hummmm.....i like the way u think lol i wasn't tlkin everyday run of the mill car lol it's a concept not a practical solution lol

it could be worth trying, iv got a spare nitrous bottle and dry system that could be used, but iv already got a turbo and a nitrous system in the clio, is adding that to the equation being greedy? lol!

Clio Mk1 1.4RT
chris509 said:
it could be worth trying, iv got a spare nitrous bottle and dry system that could be used, but iv already got a turbo and a nitrous system in the clio, is adding that to the equation being greedy? lol!

No not at all!! :rasp: MORE POWER ALWAYS WINS!!!!!

535d / t5 caravelle
Well this is my old kit that i used to have on my stripped out valver with 50 bhp jets, i gave the kit to a mate of mine for rebuilding my bag of s**t 420 bhp rwd sapphire cossie, thankfully i soon seen sence and returned to the hot hatch of all times...........THE WILLIAMS, and today my mate was cleaning out his garage, rang me saying do you want a fish tank? and oh yeah what the f**k do want me to do with this nitrous oxside system?

naturally i said bring it round to its rightfull owner who will put it to good use, along with the fish tank :)

535d / t5 caravelle
ps. its going on the williams..........

mods so far are zorst, filter, de-cat, chip and piper cams and pulleys on the way. along with a progressive controller!

535d / t5 caravelle
chris509 said:
i have a soft spot for the saphire cossie, but, il be quiet, lol

yeah so did i, dont get me started, but just to give you a SMALL indication, cost me £7500 in a year and a half and did about 1500 miles in it, fast? f**king stupidly, backed off at 160 mph, still pulling strong, needless to say it soon went bang....again!

STAY WELL CLEAR IS MY ADVICE!

a street sleeper then, mine was a 1.2, left the badges on it and its great fun when you get 'one of them' trying to have a go, wheeeee! bye!

its the best way! i had a 'harry potter' anglia with a n/a cossie engine in a couple of years ago, it was brown and ran on steel wheels, but went like a cat with a rocket up its a$$ (in a straight line anyway, id have to stop at a bend and tiptoe round! lol!)