ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**Meet my Willy!!**

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
sweet dude, like it, if I had the storage space I would love one as a track car along side the Meg, need to try and extend my garage!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^This is much more than just a track toy sonny! ;) She looks stunnin parked beside the rs! Paint is worthy of Rich's approval!

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
Why pay the premium for a willy and destroy her on the track..?

just get a hybrid valver!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^PMSL! Jez you love men! That Teg of ur's is a bucket. COuldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding!

RX7, 172, mini & van
Cant even come on here with out seeing that place aarrgg (the background faslane)

nice pics lad you fancy dring it to stirling on sunday evening there another willams over here???

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^emm. not sure pal, got a classic car run with my old man in the Z. Is it in the evening?

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
aye come along to stirling ;). looking good anyways ... ill need to head up that way for some pics once mine is sorted.
my dads house is just out of shot.

Jez

R32 MK IV
Ali said:
^PMSL! Jez you love men! That Teg of ur's is a bucket. COuldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding!

;) still a whopping 2bhp more than you... oh yeah whats that do I hear its still standard? pah

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
Looked good in the flesh lastnight Ali..

Andy: whats the difference between driving a mk1/mk2.
Ali: the willy is very arse happy!

Legend!

looks real nice but you can still see rust bubbles in the arch cant you?

or are my eyes playing up

right at the top and down at the lower front of the arch?
DSC00531.jpg