ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meg 225

Trader Rating - 100%
25   0   0
  200 Gordini
Got headlight washers so I'd say its got xenons. Would look loads better with dark wheels.

I like it how it is atm, going to get a quote on insurance when i get home and then i'l decide but I think I'd prefere a clio. All depends on the money situation.

Seems like its a very good buy by the looks of it, what do you think?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Meg 250/E36 Touring
Got headlight washers so I'd say its got xenons. Would look loads better with dark wheels.

They all have headlamp wash

They're not Xenons as doesn't have the 'optic' bulb.

No Cup suspension either hence silver alloys.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Broken Diesel Megane :(
no xenons or cup packs. same as my inferno one was. plenty fast but a bit "rolly" on the corners. still a cracking car, and that is dirt cheap!!!

one thing, dont jump start them! i fried the electrics on mine doing that!

Trader Rating - 50%
1   1   0
  clio 172
very cheap for..low miles...age...and condition.

let alone that its a dealer selling it....ask the right questions fella!

Trader Rating - 100%
25   0   0
  200 Gordini
Its nearly double the insurance premium off a 1*2, scrap that for now.

I was planning on buying it, not driving it and just do the jobs i wanted to do to it i.e exhaust, suspension, tints or whatever but i'm not going 5 months without a car.

I wouldn't of felt right on here without a clio anyway.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^ how on earth being in college can you afford it ?? (i'll butt out if i'm being too nosey)

Don't worry about being on here without a clio, about a third of folk on here don't have one.

Trader Rating - 100%
25   0   0
  200 Gordini
I'm good with my money, I would of also px'd or sold my car hoping for around 3500.

Clio sport is definitely my next car, I've wanted one since I bought my 1.2 a year and half ago. Was supposed to be getting one next month as i'll be turning 19 but DIRECT LINE (DO NOT RECOMMEND) lost me 2 years ncb so I'm wating until I get another year ncb in April.

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
  Audi TT 3.2 V6
I was at college when i bought both my ST170 and Clio 182. However i am an apprentice electrician rather than a full time college student :)