ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megane 225 pistons

Clio RS Mk1
are dimensions of a megane 225 piston same as clio's 172?

Can they be changed without any other modification?

I'm looking for those pistons for a long time now, but nowhere to find them.

Where could I buy them?

b.r. djsly

Same width I think there thinner.

Whay would you want to just swap pistons get the whoel engine if our going to turbo it as the f4RT is a better engine for turboing than the 172 engine plus the gearbox is stronger.

Clio RS Mk1
@edde: coz it's cheaper that way. I have all parts needed, just missing the pistons.
BTW if we'll do that, it will be soft turbo, so no more than 250 PS. Gearbox and diff should handle that power.

@Fred: i'll appriciate it. thanks.

@edde: coz it's cheaper that way. I have all parts needed, just missing the pistons.
BTW if we'll do that, it will be soft turbo, so no more than 250 PS. Gearbox and diff should handle that power.

@Fred: i'll appriciate it. thanks.

With normal use people ruin the gearbox. Gearbox is only officialy able to be warentied to take 200NM of torque which is stock torque level clutch would need to be uprated as well as again its weak.