ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megane convertible

It will have an SLK/206 type roof

I like it and its taken away the boot which some people dont like. IMO it looks like its gone more upmarket, to rival Audi/Saab Convertibles

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG

I like it as well! If it had the handling and performance of the 172 Id seriously consider buying one! Still a bit hairdressy type though

Renault Laguna Coupe

I wonder if theyll do a roadbox for it. Boot space in these things is a bit on the poor side and the roadbox really sorts this out for holiday trips.

Renault Laguna Coupe

Roadbox is much better - turns the car into a proper roadster and you can stuff it full of dirty washing in Tesco bags! Linked to the central locking too, so you car park the car with the roof down.

Clio v6

http://www.pistonheads.com/uploads/news/6354-3t.jpg

" Top spec features include an electric roof, which folds into the boot at the push of a button. That roof is no ordinary steel affair either, with glass panels offering plenty of light even when the roof is raised.

With the roof off, the well proportioned car is almost pretty, but the slab sided styling show a lack of imagination at Renault.

Its sure to be a success though, providing a chic hard topped motor for most of the year but clean lines when roof down in those few weeks we call the summertime."

http://www.pistonheads.com/uploads/news/6354-4.jpg

its nice........will probably havea popup rollbar....Rena re really chasing those 5 star euro NCAP ratings!

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

OH i cant wait to start taking orders on these !!

Gonna make my bank balance swell !! ;)

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg

Good luck Leigh! I think you will be able to retire as soon as these gorgeous babies hit the showrooms!

Ill start saving my pennies now, give up fags and booze, sell the house, the Clio, the wife!

Nah - only joking - would never give up the fags!

Laters

Bob

Sure looks nice. I work for Renault and these are the 1st pics ive seen of it!

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

oh i and i get to drive one soon !! Aint that upsetting !!

Hi ho hi ho its off to france i go hi ho !!!

Cant wait !!

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg

YOU LUCKY F**KING BAS*ARD.

Sales staff have all the luck!

I only go on technical update courses!

IN WATFORD!!!!!!!

Bob (somewhat downhearted) RTE

Need an RTE for support????????????????????????????????????????? ;)

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Bob

Sorry mate but having to tell the lucky buyers of this convertable, how good it is or not, you have to have first hand expierence. ;) Well that was my excuse to get myself booked on this jolly.

Mmmmmmmmm you could try and smuggle yourself in my suitcase !! Youll have to give up the bacon sarnies for a few weeks first.

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg

Hi Leigh and thanks for the offer of a package tour in a suitcase.

However nice the new Megane Cab is, I cant give up the bacon sarnies!

I will just have to wait for the trip to WATFORD to see the new baby!

Thanks anyway for a considerate offer ;)

Bob RTE