ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megane 'sport' Estate

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Was down at @craigyt s house again having the Volvo fixed......again and he'd decided to throw a bucket of water over his Megane so would be rude not to take some pictures of the daily.

I love this thing!

IMG_3404.JPG

IMG_3405.JPG

IMG_3406.JPG

IMG_3407.JPG

IMG_3408.JPG

One with the Volvos!

IMG_3410.JPG

IMG_3411.JPG

IMG_3412.JPG

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
As much as it's megane estate which was a bit s**t as a car in general... It's cool as f**k.

106 rallye
Spec as follows;

1.9dci 130
Stx coilovers by KW
Porsche twists, 8.5x18 front, 10x18 rear mounted with 20mm modified VW pcd adapters

R26 front bumper, 10k LED headlights, and thats pretty much it. Looking at getting a standard 225 or 230 exhaust for it at some point

Subaru, arctic 182FF
That looks properly good. Really like it. God knows how you got 10 " rims on the back ??????????
But well done

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Very different and fair play for trying something else.
Is the spacing legal on the back.

2014 Clio 200t edc
That looks brilliant! There is a white one that pops up on instagram, but yours looks totally different and cooler with the Porsche wheels. Kudos for being different.

106 rallye
Yeah the white one is rickyp and that is full r26 running gear, rollcage the lot!

But cheers guys, appreciate it. Although i did the same to my old one 2 yrs ago but with 7.5 and 9" wheels!

Listerine & Poledo
the rear still looks like it's about to unload the Variety Club for their ball-pool session.

But the rest of it is tasty

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Would look even better with colour coded side trims and rear bumper trim. Looks ace though.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Think I prefer that haha. Rear would look good smoothed I think. Regardless, it looks ace.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
You should retro fit an audi TT engine if yours ever breaks.
Plenty of them in clios and the likes.
Map really well too.

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
I like it, although I'd rather see it with R26 wheels than the Porsche rims.