ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

megs 3 stage thing!

DUB mk2 golf gti!
1.paint cleaner
2.polish
3.carnauba wax

in the burgendy bottles! um it says use jerry cloth.but i dnt have one so is there anything i can use,cause i dnt want to treck to halfords!cheers:D

RB 182
I used this ages ago and used it with a Megs applicator pad. Something like a terry towel would be fine too probably I would say.

ST
IMO its rubbish...takes far too long, there are better one step products that'll do the same thing in half the time..

106 GTi
With Alan on this, much better products in results and ease of use.

Personally I would just buy Autoglym Super Resin and Extra Gloss Protection isntead.

But as you have them I would apply all 3 with foam hand pads and remove with Microfiber cloths.

1.6 16v
These Megs Step 3 products are crap! :( I got them and only used them once. Its solid to get off and pissed me off so gone back to what i had before AG SRP and AG EGP and now collinite 476s. Using jeffs when the AG EGP runs out! :)

A4 Avant
I used the 3 step process when I was getting the Trophy ready for FCS last year. I was extremely impressed with the results, not so impressed with the two days it took to complete the three stages!

I now use AG SRP and AG EGP. I don't think you can go wrong with them really for the price and amount of time required.

DUB mk2 golf gti!
well i have them now!and im not rele in kno about these things!soo can use anything else apart from a jerry cloth!because i dnt have 1 lol

do you mean for application or removal?

For application either use an applicator pad or a small clean sponge should do the trick.

To remove either use a microfibre or I used to use a dry flannel before I found the advantages of a microfibre.

al

ST on the way...
Just used Microfibres mate, they'll be fine.

Tesco's ones are spot on, about 80p iirc :)