ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megs Rich Leather

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Decided to give the Megs Rich Leather product a bash last night. I'd been concerned over the last couple of weeks with my car being left in direct sunshine while at work, that ultimately it may start to effect the trim on the 182 seats.

Took it easy at first - especially as the instructions warn against getting the product on suede and did the sides of the seats, headrests and centre and outer sections of the rear seat with it too.

Takes a fair bit of elbow-grease to get the right results, but well worth it imo. Doesn't look anything special until you give it a decent buff-up afterwards. I found leaving it to 'soak' in helped the buffing process a great deal.

The seats on the whole look a whole lot 'richer' if that's the correct word and the rears in particular look very similar to when I first picked the car up from new.

For approx £8, you can't go far wrong with it. A definite thumbs-up from me.

http://www.meguiars.com/?automotive-leather-care/Gold-Class-Leather-Cleaner-Conditioner

D.