ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meguairs or Turtle Wax?

BMW E46 330i Touring
Depends what products you're talking about, generally I thnk Meguiars is just a better quality.

SLK 350
Turtlewax for your...Corsa/Saxo/106/Punto.

Megs for getting the best from crappy paint, such as Renault paint.

Clio Dynamique 1.2 16v
I have always used Turtle wax....and I seen to manage to get my car just as shiny as my mates who use Meguiars.

Also, as i wash, polish and wax mine every week and am a cheap skate i cant afford as much meguiars as i can turtle wax lol

and turtle wax always seems to be Buy On Get One Free....and i like bargains so I always end up buying it lol

106 GTi
al said:

You bugger I wanted to say that!

In all seriousness depend on what area the product you want is for.

I mix and match all sorts to get the job done.

106 GTi
kullycliosport said:
megs aint that bad :eek: is it ??

As I said in my reply you told me off for ;)

Depends what product it is.

Don't use much Megs myself anymore, I like some of the Pro and Bodyshop ranges of Polishes and thats about all I use these days- #7 and #81 Show Car Glaze and Hand Polish and the #80 Speed Glaze.

I could get by without Megs and Turtle wax, but not without with out Autoglym

Rich said:
As I said in my reply you told me off for ;)

Depends what product it is.

Don't use much Megs myself anymore, I like some of the Pro and Bodyshop ranges of Polishes and thats about all I use these days- #7 and #81 Show Car Glaze and Hand Polish and the #80 Speed Glaze.

I could get by without Megs and Turtle wax, but not without with out Autoglym

only playin rich................love you :cheers: