ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meguiars 3 Stage!

Ok, 6 and a 1/2 hours later.. its done!

It rained, it stopped, it rained, it stopped - but I finally got it all done.

Wash -> Stage 1 -> Stage 2 -> Stage 3

The car is MINT.. I very much doubt ANY other product will get a better finish - it cant get any better.. truely mint.. I thought Turtle Wax Extreme was good but this is something else! So glad I bought it - I went to Demon Tweeks yesterday, with the intentions of buying it, but then decided not too - Roamer talked me into it.. after I talked him into buying a few other bits.. hehe.. So glad I got it.

So, Wheels, Exhaust, Bumper Shining, Glass clean, and interior clean to do.. but the main bits done.. Couldnt have a dirty car for French Car Show! hehe.

If anyone is thinking about getting it, but not sure - do it! You will be very suprised. It takes a long time to do (probably 4 - 5 hours, without rain none-stop) but the finish is great.

Nothing like a nice essay at the end of all that hard work!

Daz.

You people! Haha! I had two people go past today, and the said exactly the same things

"Come do mine later" and "you missed a bit"

My reply for both? "No, Ive been doing this since 12" and "No I aint"

haha.

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500

I have been using it since i got my car last year, it is so easy to use and ok it takes a little time but my god doesnt the shine last. i havent washed my car for a week and a half and the roof is still mirror like.

any one tried the clay yet thats supposed to be realy good as well but little unsure?

Dont bother with meguiars clay.

get some clay and lube, but not meguiars. £m make a clay bar. Alex has clearkotes clay and lube in stock, with free p+p. You can email him at

serious_performance@hotmail.com

regards,

face

Mike, yea.. it did - hard work, but worth it! Cant let the stand down at French Car Show can I!

Roamer, haha, I just blasted it with water - didnt get rid of it all! Exhaust cleaning is tomorrow, Ill get me Mint Floss out tomorrow! haha!

Must have been quite funny watching me.. rain, run in, run out again, start again.

You know thosee Leaf Hoover things.. well, I even had that on Blow and was drying my car at one point... hahaha, thats dedication!

Ok, so this morning I got Alloys clean and all the black bits done (hehe, went and got an Artists Brush and Brushed it on this time - MUCH better results, and you dont get it all over the place!).

Got Exhaust and Glass to do, but its raining again.. so Itll have to get done later!

Glass done!

Few water marks on it now tho.. so Ill be using some Quik Detailer in the morning methinks!