ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Meguiars overspray clay mild/aggressive

106 GTi
Designed for bodyshop work, will lift of the likes of overspray much more easily than the consumer stuff. Unless you have specific needs I would stick to the normal stuff.

Mégane RS
Is the clay that comes with the quick clay a mild clay? can i use the quik detailer with the mild and aggressive clays?

Last edited:
  106 GTi
Yeah the consumer stuff is mild.

You can use Quick Detailer with the aggressive stuff, though I would be inclined to use a soapy water mixture instead, and make it sure it's extra slick, 4-5 capfulls of car shampoo in a spray bottle.

After using the agressive stuff today its not that bad, it lifts dirt much faster than milc clay and even some (not all) serious PG brake dust ingrained into wheels.

106 GTi
Works well and is easy to do, just make sure you use plenty of detailer to avoid doing damage and scratching your paintwork.

RB 182
As Rich says it should be basically guiding over the surface with the amount of detailer to stop the damage to the paintwork. When done properly it makes things so much easier afterwards and when you do the touch test it really make a difference as it's like glass afterwards.