ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mellow Yellow 182

MKIII 138

Quote: Originally posted by xzibit on 23 May 2005

Liquid Yellow and £1,150 extra! As is Petrol Blue. They are the Renault i.d. paint.
but its worth it as even when the new clio is out the colour will be exclusive just like a 172 CUP is exclusive.

rare, just as it should be imo

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220

The 182 I test drove was in that colour. I am not a big fan of Yellow but it looks amazing in the flesh!

A Euro'd one...

Im not a big fan of yellow either but that particular one looks fantastic in real life. The pictures dont do it justice.

[Edited by $torm Rider on 23 May 2005 at 4:08pm]

Mines now one year old and I still LOVE the colour! Incidentally I also dont generally like yellow cars but when I saw the press photos of the 182 in liquid yellow I decided then it was the colour I wanted.

It has to be seen in bright sunlight to get the best view though ... :cool:

Craig

PS I still personally reckon the extra money was well spent ... I have yet to see another liquid on the road. (plus you can always haggle a bit with the dealer on cost ;))

Quote: Originally posted by craig182 on 25 May 2005

Mines now one year old and I still LOVE the colour! Incidentally I also dont generally like yellow cars but when I saw the press photos of the 182 in liquid yellow I decided then it was the colour I wanted.

It has to be seen in bright sunlight to get the best view though ... :cool:

Craig

PS I still personally reckon the extra money was well spent ... I have yet to see another liquid on the road. (plus you can always haggle a bit with the dealer on cost ;))

Craig... have you got a link to some pics of your yellow 182? :)