ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Members in Tamworth area

Broken Diesel Megane :(
ok, got a quote of about £80 cheaper than what i am just now!! dont ask how coz i dont know. lol.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I'm close to Tamworth, cover my petrol and I'll check it out (only day off is sundays though).

S2000
Train down and back up?

Saying that, it would prob take longer than driving.

And way more expensive

Tbh you can sometimes get train fares for a very reasonable rate if you book online and booked the train for a certain time. When I went downsouth to pick up my car it only cost me about £20 for a return ticket to doncaster and petrol would have been more than that for just the way down.

If it were me personally and I was interested enough I would just take a day and get the train down but get a return ticket to come back the same day. Then if its as you hoped just drive it home, if not use your return ticket and whilst you will have wasted a day if you have to come back without it (and a little cash) you will have seen it for youself and know it was the right decision.