ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Men v Women

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Used to get piss taken out of me when I had the ph1 by blokes and girls who know nothing about cars. Now all I hear from the same people is ohhh nice car, can't hide money, u going up in the world etc etc. I find it quite amusing tbh.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
They're just trying to get into your knickers,
I know i've said it before but I was really surprised when it kept up with the dog kennel at full chat.

Clio 182/207cc GT
I had this discussion with my wife, she said what's the big deal it's a granny car. She took it for a drive and loved it she understands now. Teenage boys stand and watch it go by.

Liquid Yellow 200
Just to clarify. I am a lady with a RS200 and my friends ndver say anything but had compliments from strangers both male & female. My friends that are girls don't do cars! They just 'like the colour'

lol

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Just to clarify. I am a lady with a RS200 and my friends ndver say anything but had compliments from strangers both male & female. My friends that are girls don't do cars! They just 'like the colour'

lol

A ford or a clio 200?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Yes. Abbreviated above. Same as your pic knuckles. But no spoiler. Yet.....

Oooooooohhh very nice choice.

gimme a sec.

like this, but sans spoiler?

05e250456fdedffeee4b993527d93c54_zps44fc4dea.jpg

Liquid Yellow 200
Haha! Funny that. No girl can resist the colour thats why :eek:

If you manage to find that link let me know. Thanks

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
my wife thinks my 172 is a crap POS cus its broken

Its also "Too loud, Too Bumpy, Rattles and uses too much petrol"

And to top it all off the satnav bouncing on its mount makes her feel sick lol

Monaco - 172
I have had a girl call my car "Awesome". Never had a bloke compliment it though.... I usually get "Oh it's a French" and insults follow on from that.

Liquid Yellow 200
sorry didn't see this, I won it on eBay. It's not a shop it was just a one off. But they do come up cheap every now and then, a storm grey one went on here for £120 a few months back

Ah thats a shame! Thanks anyway. I'll keep my eyes peeled for one then!