ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mental Mk1

Arctic blue 182
Tasteless. Comical. Hideous. Imagine the crowds gathering to give the w*nker signal as he drives down your street in that plastic piece of sh*t.

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
davebigfoot said:
Tasteless. Comical. Hideous. Imagine the crowds gathering to give the w*nker signal as he drives down your street in that plastic piece of sh*t.

i respect that a s**t load of work has gone in to that car, to make the engine work in there is crazy enough on its own, obviously lots of work gone in to the looks.... and anyway, do you like the back end of it??

as that is all you would ever see dude :cool:

i like it in an odd way :D

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
yeah damn right, i think the bodywork is well OTT, but as said, if it looked normal... insane..

vrrooooommmm tschhhhhhhhhh!!!

Leon Cupra R 225
repost. but still nice to see it again. some beast. each to their own. 10/10 for effort imo

SamboRT said:
i like it in an odd way :D

i was thinking that haha, its one ugly kit but theres somethin about it, plus theres the advantage of havin an evo engine and has it got the running gear too?

Astra coupe
not a fan of the kit but loads of work has gone into that....gotta love it just for the amount of work gone into it even if it does look nasty.