ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mercedes Benz World - Sunday

White clique
it wasn't mine, but you were about 1 minute away from my house, i drive through brooklands every day!

There are a couple of them around here.

Clio 182
Whats MB world like? worth a visit??

There was a special free motorsport day on today with F1, DTM, F3 cars/drivers etc. I'll go back sometime to see the museum, was too busy today, queue was massive!

What car where you in? I saw a blue 182 there.

I was in a blue 182, we were there quite early, 3rd row or something? It was actually reasonably clean, has an old CS sticker and Animal in the rear window..

it wasn't mine, but you were about 1 minute away from my house, i drive through brooklands every day!

There are a couple of them around here.

Didn't realise you were that close! You should have been down there, in the cold!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
One i saw had a RenaultSport sticker on the sill at the back.

White clique
I would have liked to have popped along, but sadly was dragged to Bluewater today! I heard a couple of lads chatting about it at the tesco petrol station earlier, sounded good.

The museum alone is well worth going to, I went along last month BUT i'd have expected them to have had more cars there. It's free though so it's worth going to. The roped off room with the 722 SLR & CLK Black edition (plus others) is well worth seeing.

Clio 182
One i saw had a RenaultSport sticker on the sill at the back.

Oh not me then..

I would have liked to have popped along, but sadly was dragged to Bluewater today! I heard a couple of lads chatting about it at the tesco petrol station earlier, sounded good.

Pfft women hey.

That was my brothers car......early bird!

Yeah he was obviously keen!

I was there, backed at back though!

I wouldn't have wanted to be on the grass right at the back!

The museum alone is well worth going to, I went along last month BUT i'd have expected them to have had more cars there. It's free though so it's worth going to. The roped off room with the 722 SLR & CLK Black edition (plus others) is well worth seeing.

Am surprised there's not more meets there, would be a good place with the museum, big car park etc. Is there a cafe there too?

Yep there's an eating place upstairs, the 'gullwing' When I went I was going to go round Brooklands museum too, but I wasn't really sure what it had in it.

Clio 197 + Mrk 3 DCI
Karen, I was on the car park by the airplanes in the museum, so no grass for me. Luckily as I spent hours detailing my car the day before