ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Merry Christmas my cars decided to die

RS Clio 182
My car really does not seem to like the cold weather! The last few days its not been starting first time and today it has decided to give up completly. I Tried to jump and bump start it but nothing is working!?!? It tries to fire up but just doesnt can anybody help? Thanks

clio rs
spark plugs may be flooded or seized up - do the above or get a mate to pull start it with a rope, with a bit of speed you'd be surprised

RS Clio 182
Cheers for the advice i will see about getting the plugs sorted it needs a service so i will add them to the list. Unfortunatly its come at a bad time so it will have to wait a while :(

RS Clio 182
I have just turned the ignition on and found that the engine warning light stays on flashing, all the renualt book says is that it is the coolant temperature warning light and to take it to your local renualt garage to get ripped off for their service.

Does anybody have any experiance of what this flashing warning light is caused by? The symbol has 'stop' written inside it.

Last edited:

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I have just turned the ignition on and found that the engine warning light stays on flashing, all the renualt book says is that it is the coolant temperature warning light and to take it to your local renualt garage to get ripped off for their service.

Does anybody have any experiance of what this flashing warning light is caused by? The symbol has 'stop' written inside it.

Frozen?