ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MerryHill Meet Pics

Chocolate Bar™
few pics from last night...
0312.jpg

0311.jpg

0310.jpg

0309.jpg

0308.jpg

0307.jpg

0306.jpg

0305.gif

0304.jpg

0303.jpg

0302.jpg

0301.jpg

0300.jpg

0313.gif

bit dark, but there you go. was a good meet overall i thought, and got to meet a few more people off the forum :)

(have resized them all, but photobucket is being ghey lol)

Chocolate Bar™
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
Nice pics...cracking dent in the williams bonnet.

lol, was pristine apart from that, someone reversed into him if i remember rightly

RenaultClio 1.2 16V Dyn
where in Merry Hill did everyone meet? In stuck in Lincoln until Feb but after that I would be interested in a meet in Wolvo/Birmingham area :D

Chocolate Bar™
we met on the ground floor of the multi storey (after some confussion) and then moved to the waterfront for some pics, was a good night :)

182... again!
Middo, all our cars look cleaner than they were....nice pics!!
Jay took the clingfilm off his just before the camera came out...lol

Amboboy said:
Middo, all our cars look cleaner than they were....nice pics!!
Jay took the clingfilm off his just before the camera came out...lol

ha ha ^^^^^ mine was washed and waxed on Sunday and was in the garage until yesterday, that's why it was so clean!!! he he :D

SC 172 FF
the dent in my bonnet shows up reall nice in that pic dont it lol......middo was right, sum1 reversed in2 me :(....will be gettin new bonnet next week though if all gos 2 plan :D

yep was a good meet, good 2 finaly get my self down to 1 lol....

so when and wheres the next 1 lads? :)

A silver one
I'm really starting to take a shine to the Racing Blue 182's. Only ever seen 2 in the flesh.

In ppl's opinions do they look better with or without the stripes? I'm undecided.

GT, Valver, BMW
ill moves you took the words right out of my mouth,was a good meet saying we had a few problems with the meeting place

i say bring on the next one,that wetherspoons pub and car park isnt that bad of a location really,a place to sit and have a drink together and a good photo opportunity.

1.6 focus zetec....
Whooo oooo what a success that meet was then :D...jays car was mint, dow think i could imagine it without the stripes though...would probably look a bit bare...

Kiza

No more clio's for me!
I need to keep more up to date with the threads...Merry Hill is not far from me, so i could of made it, oh well - next time! Haven't been to a meet yet so i'll look forward to it!

big_tymer said:
I'm really starting to take a shine to the Racing Blue 182's. Only ever seen 2 in the flesh.

In ppl's opinions do they look better with or without the stripes? I'm undecided.

With stripes of course!!! :D

SC 172 FF
merry hill aint a bad place 4 a meet, if / when we meet there again we should try some other places 4 a drink as theres quite a few bars up there, theres also bowlin, snooker, pool more pubs just round the corner :D

cum on kie pull ur finger out! when n wheres the next 1!?