ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MERRYHILL

WENT TO MERRYHILL 2NITE, FEDS WERE EVERYWHERE. LOOKS LIKE A NEW LOCARTION IS GONNA BE NEEDED FOR CRUISES ON THURSDAYS.

not surprised, the people who go there are f**king w**kers, driving like bloody idiots and intimidating people, like my girlfriend. wont be long before someone is killed. never mind though eh !! at least it will be another nova sr off the road. Excuse me ranting, but these people piss me off !!!

Lionel Richie

I dont bother going up merry hill anymore, too many police, and as adam says too many t**sers in novas!!!!

It was good back when everyone went round that industrial etsate behind the BP road, but that now has barriers!!

What car have you got jason???

My cousin is from the merry hill area and used to own a highly tuned hill power Valver one night he was racing a cossie around merry hill this is going back bout 5 years and he beat him just because he managed to handle his speed around the round about better due to his suspension mids then he rolled into mcdonalds and the guy got out with a bat and proceeded to samsh sh*t out of my cousins valver nice one dick head!!!