R ryanjp1980 Car 172 CUP Oct 22, 2011 #1 Just bought some mesh to do my front bumper and grill and wanted to know if any one had any advice on the best way to do it ?
Just bought some mesh to do my front bumper and grill and wanted to know if any one had any advice on the best way to do it ?
stephen chadwick Car 182, 6r GTi Oct 23, 2011 #4 will look cack tbh the top one will be a proper bodge so wont look good atall
aucky ClioSport Club Member Car N Oct 24, 2011 #5 Get a refund. I don't mean to be rude, it just won't look good.
Tigger Car "Navy" N17 TWO Oct 24, 2011 #6 Depends what he means though. I got myself some fine Black mesh for behind my lower grill - my aircon condenser has been attacked by stones and my gas kept leaking out Protecting it before I get it replaced!
Depends what he means though. I got myself some fine Black mesh for behind my lower grill - my aircon condenser has been attacked by stones and my gas kept leaking out Protecting it before I get it replaced!