ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Metal Grill / Grille (or however you spell it!)

RB 182
K-Tec do some nice Stainless steel ones (http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=1097) Not sure if they look good on anything else than silver tho?! Any ideas? Was thinking of getting these for my gold/black 182 but not sure if they will stand out a mile....

Anyway, back to the subject. I have never seen the grilles on mod sites! Probably spray job as Lewba said! would think that a company getting a cast patern would be too expensive to do them on a low scale of production!

If you give me around £500 i'm sure i can get the lads in the tool shop downstairs to bash something up on the millers ;) lol

RB 182
Just had a look on ebay, you can get both standard black grilles (upper and lower) for quite a good price! Why not bid on one and get it sprayed? Will cost next to nothing and if you dont like then put it back on ebay :rasp:

172 Cup (2003)
Found it!!

I've found the picture i took of it at the time. (My old car in the background :dapprove: )

It was that one from the Ktec site..... i was struggling to remember it, was 90% sure it was just like the standard one but metal. Ho hum.

Thanks anyway folks... i'm not keen on it now i've seen it again......

Attachments

• IMAGE_00002.jpg
    IMAGE_00002.jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 69