ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Metro 2033

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Has anyone got this and played it? the reviews on the net are mixed. I haven't played it yet although i bought it yesterday I can't stop hammering BBC2 online at the mo lol.

Clio 1.2Dynamique
Yep i got this yesterday... It's ok the weapons are underpowered its alright if your facing one enemy at a time but, your facing waves of enemies. The story is pretty intresting. The graphics are pretty good. Other then the weapon handling being s**t. Its a playable game

57 Clio Campus Sport
Was thinking of getting this. Just starting to get fed up of mw2 and got a few games to catch up with already. Any other opinions?

Going to get hold of this. Been watching a few vids and it looks like a classic shooter. Just what I need :approve:

PC of course.

57 Clio Campus Sport
Mine should be here tomorrow with jast cause 2, although I suspect just cause will be played more...

Not a 320d
FYI i completed it the other day. Bit dissapointing really.

Christ id get sat on by the mods for not using the search function.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
It was definition: w**k imo. I never even finished it, and I finish every game I buy... even the s**t ones like Duke Nukem Forever lol.

Shame. I want to like it. Seems to have a lot of potential, but popular opinion is not favourable.

Any other recommended shooters out for PC at the moment?

Oooh it's out? Wasn't aware. Is that not pretty much online only though? Can't be arsed with all that s**t. Just want a decent campaign.

Evo 5 RS
Metro 2033 is not s**t... it's not great either. Only worth buying on the PC anyway..

How can we make it run on Xbox without DX11 features.. I know lets just turn all the lights off

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
BF3 does have a campaign which im currently playing through and it seems pretty good tbh, not sure how long it is though.

You might aswell just wait a week for Skyrim (FTW!) and MW3.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Metro 2033 is not s**t... it's not great either. Only worth buying on the PC anyway..

How can we make it run on Xbox without DX11 features.. I know lets just turn all the lights off

Totally agree. Not the best out there, but certainly worthy of a play through. A good hardware stresser with all the bells and whistles on too...

D.

Nickson

ClioSport Club Member
Oooh it's out? Wasn't aware. Is that not pretty much online only though? Can't be arsed with all that s**t. Just want a decent campaign.

BF3 does have a campaign which im currently playing through and it seems pretty good tbh, not sure how long it is though.

You might aswell just wait a week for Skyrim (FTW!) and MW3.

Tis indeed out Roy!

The campaign is very good in BF3, but it could be longer..

I'm not one for online either, I like a good campaign.

As for Metro 2033, I started playing it. Story seems good but as someone has already said the guns are underpowered, and you don't stand much chance when you get a few waves of enemies.

Not bad though. Got so far and the save game got corrupt, I couldn't be bothered to re-play....

Not a 320d
Going to play through this again, prep for first light when its released. maybe look for a few mods out there too. Thought the story was great. Something new and frefreshing unlike the usual moden warfare genre games.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Looked a LOT better on the SLi'd GTX460s than the Crossfire'd 4890s. Like Nickson, I got so far into it but haven't returned since.

I may need to address that. :)

D.