ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MG ZR 105’s are surprisingly nippy!

clio 20v

bet u wasnt as sursprised as i was to find a saab estate glued to my bumper the other day while racin a 205 gti

was pullin away slightly but only slightly it was a quik fecker does any1 know what engines these saabs have an some stats

adi

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG

Depends which model the Saab is but could be the new 2.0T model which does 0-60 in 7.5 or the 2.3T model, which has 230bhp and 7 sec to 60.

clio 20v

it wasnt brand new, it was a 9-3 i think,

couldnt find any corners lol, also the g/f was tryin to give me directions to the pub we was goin, her sayin "ooh here it is" as we flew past at 125 was a bit late hehe

2012 WRX Waggon

i had an r plate 1.4 16v 200 series, basically the same car - 104bhp from a 1.4!!

They r quick for a 1.4 at just over 10secs to 60.

but the cylinder head gaskets are weak!!

Dont go against a Saab Viggen, I tried and with 230BHP and hundreds of pounds of torque he smoked me when his turbo finally kicked in!

It was like sitting behind the Enterprise when it goes to warp! ;)

Still, when (or if) I get me new motor, Im gonna rip him a new one! :D

I spanked a VTR last night. Do the ZR 105s look like the higher powered ones still? I think they look pretty good considering it was once a Rover 200. Ive also seen a couple of them BRM 200s after that bloke mentioned them a while ago, are they similar performance to the ZR 160s?