ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Michelin Pilot Exalto PE2 Tyre's...

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Hi all,

Need 2 new front tyres pretty soon; I'm just wondering where all you guys buy your PE2's from? Can you include pricing too?

I'm debating whether to buy 2 new PE2's at £200ish, or just buy Trophy wheels directly from Renault at £5/600 for the alloys and a new full set of PE2's.

Can you advise?

Thanks, Tys.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
mytyres.co.uk

Summer tyres Pilot EXALTO PE2
205/45 R16 83V Rim-protection *
With mytyres.co.uk only £ 80.10

R26
etyres.co.uk - They are just under £100 each but includes a fitting service which will come to your home/work...

al

ST on the way...
etyres.co.uk - They are just under £100 each but includes a fitting service which will come to your home/work...

I used etyres for mine and was a cracking service.

£240 for 4 PE2's fitted, that was 195/50/15 BTW :)

Lux'd Glacier White R26
I've confirmed pricing with a number of companies for PE2's, but does anyone with Trophy wheels know if the alloys came with PE2's directly from Renault? Price?!?

Tys.

Shhh
Id rather assume not as renault want £130 a tyre..

New 182 cup wheels without centre caps are £129 + Vat, so i think that is just for the rims alone.

Anyway, i need some new tyres on the front. Doubt ill be buying michelin again unless i get em cheap.

VRS
I've confirmed pricing with a number of companies for PE2's, but does anyone with Trophy wheels know if the alloys came with PE2's directly from Renault? Price?!?

Tys.

reno charge around 500-600 for 4 wheels and 4 centre caps, tryes are not included

Lux'd Glacier White R26
^^ Jeeez! Sack that idea off! I thought it may of included PE2's at £600 from Renault, but obviously not! Ah well, may look to buy some aftermarket alloys with Yoko Parada's Spec-2 fitted for that price above and have my normal 182 wheels for winter!

Or i might just sell them? Not sure.

Tys.