ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Micro Cars!! (56k)

basically you squash the car, but not the wheels.

then blend it all together to look good.

Bryan, email sending.

its funny, you spend 5 mins looking at it in photoshop... then the originals look so looooooooooong heh.

ITB'd 172 POPTART

What does it mean by the selected area is empty?

Im trying to have a go as im a nooby to PS.

Thanks
Craig

Quote: Originally posted by Craig Ed on 21 August 2005

What does it mean by the selected area is empty?

Thanks
Craig
you are trying to select part of a layer which contains nothing (usually the background)... just click on the correct layer and youre sorted.

/Dan.

ITB'd 172 POPTART

Quote: Originally posted by fUbAr on 21 August 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Craig Ed on 21 August 2005What does it mean by the selected area is empty?

Thanks
Craig[/QUOTE]you are trying to select part of a layer which contains nothing (usually the background)... just click on the correct layer and youre sorted./Dan.

Just trying to tint the windows with that step by step guide from digimons.
image>adjust>brightness/contrast and lower the brightness..

Just comes up with that error message. Sorry to hijack the post, but im figuring the mini car out but messing around as i do it :)

yeah your just trying to work on the wrong layer thats all... just click on the layer that contains what youre trying to edit (windows?)

Scooby STi, FiestaST

Quote: Originally posted by fUbAr on 21 August 2005

its funny, you spend 5 mins looking at it in photoshop... then the originals look so looooooooooong heh.
yes i did that with a few non car pictures :oops: to give the missus......lol

nah those cars look classic, i love the mini car thing...

Dan if i try tonight and its poo can i ask for your help if i post a pic in the thread later ?

/matt

Quote: Originally posted by the_ferret on 21 August 2005

Dan if i try tonight and its poo can i ask for your help if i post a pic in the thread later ?

/matt
sure, happy to help :)