ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Microfibres

I need a few more microfibres...

can any of the cleaning guru's on here supply me any? looking for 3 or so good quality ones for rubbing off wax/polish :)

ta.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Get down to Tescos , they are about £1.27 each , washed mine loads of times and still like new :)

tescos ............lol , looks like we all shop there :eek:

also try hootys store , got 3 for a pound :cool:

MX5 turbo
Costco sell em,if thats any good to you.
pack of 12 ( i think ) for about nine quid.
Havn't tried em yet but they seem good quality.
bigger than the Tesco's one's aswell

Mazda MX5 1.8
i use:
to remove polish - tesco's or car plan
to dry - £1 super absorbant 'car plan' cloth. very good value and seem to do a good job

ive got lots of tesco ones and to be honest they're not great.

i have 2 other "edgeless" ones which are great, im after better quality than the tesco ones :)

Scooby STi, FiestaST
Get onto PAKSHAK and order the very large Waffle weave towels. They are superb. 1 is enough to dry the whole car. That saves all the nice microfibres for polish and waxing galore.

Shipping on those is dirt cheap too.

106 GTi
For quality you can't beat the Pakshaks, shame they work out so dear over here.

I would seriously consider importing them over yourself.

http://www.pakshak.com/

General Work - Micropak Ultras
Quick Detailing - Micropak Ultra Plush
Drying - Micropak Waffle weave 25x36

RB 182
I use a Poorboy's Waffle Weave Towel from Polish Bliss for the drying and probably the best MF's i've got are the complimentary ones from CarWashnWax, nice and soft.

Black 172 MK2
wasnt some guna look into group buy on some MF not that i can imagen it would save a gr8 deal but then it seems there would be a Huge number ordered as lots of people use them.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
benclelland said:
I use a Poorboy's Waffle Weave Towel from Polish Bliss for the drying and probably the best MF's i've got are the complimentary ones from CarWashnWax, nice and soft.

I used the yellow complimentary MF's from carwashnwax this weekend . Like ya say very soft , very good at removing wax :)

Formally Alex C
I've just done a Poorboy's MF & waffle weave groupbuy on a couple of the Ford forums. If anyones interested it's something that can easily be done.

Microfibre wise I carry the Aquatouch MF range, Poorboy's are on their way over, my own general purpose cloths and will soon have some of the Detailers Paradise Monster Fluffies (1/2 inch thick!) in stock, so I can quite easily do group buys.

Cheers.
Alex.

Scooby STi, FiestaST
Rich said:
For quality you can't beat the Pakshaks, shame they work out so dear over here.

I would seriously consider importing them over yourself.

http://www.pakshak.com/

General Work - Micropak Ultras
Quick Detailing - Micropak Ultra Plush
Drying - Micropak Waffle weave 25x36

Would have to agree... Importing the cloths isn't that expensive, and its well worth it. Buy more than you need People always want em.

Chocolate Bar™
you really dont need all these fancy overspriced micro fibre cloths in my opinion, i buy the all purpose microfibre cloths from aldi which cost 1.19 for two (one fine and one corse), and they're loads better quality than the ones that cost 5 quid from halfrauds. did a really good job :) they were also loads better than the autoglym perfect polishing cloths i had to (although these arent strictly microfibre).

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
ive got one of the tesco blue ones which is fine, also got millions of the tesco summer deals ones (once lime green one blue) loads of stock left over so they got reduced to 60p for two.

How much roughly would we get for them? take it we would need a lot of people interested to make it worth while

Formally Alex C
Not really Justin.... Theres a couple of ways of doing it.... First is you get slightly less discount (say 15%) and get free p+p etc or, get a larger discount (25% for example) but, get charged an extra pound or two for p+p.....

The last group buy was around 20 - 30 people and the discount worked out about 15% by Paypal, and 17.5% by cheque + free p+p.
People had the choice of a 24x36" Waffle Weave, 16x16" Deluxe Mega Towel, 16x16" Mega Plush Towel and a 16x27" Mega Mega Plush Towel.... So a fair bit of choice as well.

Cheers.

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
I just got some Pak ones and they look and feel sweet. I have a pack of Megs ones too which are also nice.

RB 182
Add your name to the list if your interested:

1. benclelland
2. Rich
3. Thomss
4. kullycliosport
5. W5 CUP
6. Dave3141

Amend if nessersary.

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
1. benclelland
2. Rich