ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mid Wales Antics - 22B and P1 vids

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
That P1 sounds lovely, but also pretty tame in all honesty. I think its got a standard exhaust system on.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
lol Fred. Yeah, they're about 10 seconds long and show nothing much at all, for those Rally shlaaaaags out there

E90
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm tschhhhh chav, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmm tcshhhhhhh chav, brmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tscchhhhh chav

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm tschhhhh chav, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmm tcshhhhhhh chav, brmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tscchhhhh chav

Are you listening to different clips to the ones I posted? None of the cars have dump valves fitted you f*cking madman. The only noticeable sound of a dump valve is on the last clip of the 22B playing on the grass, but alas, its not.

Turbos.
I saw a 22b the other day at a Shell garage. It looked great but i was suprised to see a middle aged bloke in a suit driving it! I guess you have to be an old fella to afford the insurance on them!

They look really cool.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
^ No, not at all. Scared of them blowing up ;) lol. Ahh...

In all fairness, they arent the best of vids (no kidding) but for sound and looks, they'll do. :)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I really wouldn't put 22b and Chav in the same sentence....apart from there obviously.

I'd put Golf GTi and Chav together though....;)