ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Middo's old bus

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Elise, Duster
Hes bought a Red twingo RS. Really nice car.

Its rocking whiteys old cup interior LOL. it has 3 koni dampers and 1 cup damper

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
  Audi TT 3.2 V6
Ahhhh yeah i remember whitey saying he was gonna have middos seats.

They will suit the cup better than yellow tbh. Lol at the shockers...sounds like middo lost all interest in the 172?

Brand new Twingo i take it? Suprised hes not posted pics.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
17   0   0
  Elise, Duster
Yeh I dont think hes bothered about clio's any more. Twingo was brand new yeh, he got a good deal on it.

I miss middo on here :(

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
i didnt know he'd sold it :( such i shame i loved that car

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I had no idea this wasn't in middo's posession any more.

Was one of the cars I really loved when I first started coming on here more often.

Is looking very shoddy now! Shame really, I'd love to bring it back to its former glory, needs £500 on suspension, a decent interior, some wing mirrors that are the right colour and some nice wheels.

Oh and....

Cup spoiler, front end looking at, as the bumper looks way out of line

Wish I could buy it.

JD

Trader Rating - 95%
17   1   2
"The car has recently had a top end rebuild and new clutch fitted along with rear wheel bearings and discs , and it drives absolutely spot on with knocks crunches and rattles."

Lol

Last edited: