ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Midlands Breakfast Club - RAF Cosford, Sun 21st Mar

BG 182 FF
I may be up for making the trip if i am welcome, depending on what state I am in that morning. Cann't see any start times on the website though anyone got any ideas?

1. Donny
2. Daveski
3. Boomerbang2006(lee)
4. Nick (maybe)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I may be up for making the trip if i am welcome, depending on what state I am in that morning. Can't see any start times on the website though anyone got any ideas?

We need to meet before about 08:15 to leave at 08:30 so we can be in a decent space well before 9...its £2 to park (Pay and Display).

You will see all manner of cars, from sheds, to normal cars, to some exotica...just hope Mr. Lamborghini with son wearing Lambo jacket isn't there (but it will be someone to take the piss out of!) ;)

1. Donny
2. Daveski
3. Boomerbang2006(lee)
4. Nick (maybe)

BG 182 FF
Sounds good to me will try and take it easy on the stag do so I can tag along, cann't promise I will make it though :eek: .

JB

RB 182 Cup
So do you park with other cars of the same or similar model? As in not on a CS.net stand but find other Clios and park up next to them?

Swift Sport
So do you park with other cars of the same or similar model? As in not on a CS.net stand but find other Clios and park up next to them?

Yes mate. Ideally people meet up before hand and turn up in convoy to make it easier to park together, not that it matters lol.

I might come to this too if I can drive by then.

Golf MK6 GT TDI
I'm down for this! are we going to meet somewhere first then? don't want my clio to be on its own!

1. Donny
2. Daveski
3. Boomerbang2006(lee)
4. Nick (maybe)
5. Jez (jez4130)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I'm down for this! are we going to meet somewhere first then? don't want my clio to be on its own!

1. Donny
2. Daveski
3. Boomerbang2006(lee)
4. Nick (maybe)
5. Jez (jez4130)

Meet in the BP garage (Think its Esso now) Postcode for the Garage is WV7 3NA‎

If you see some Megane Coupes there, chances are I'll be there.

If you can be there for 08:15 as we'll leave at around 08:30 so that we in there on the grass together.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Unfortunately i wont be able to make this now as something has cropped up beyond my control,sorry guys but you are now one less.:(

megane 285 sport
Hopefully mate, I've just got back from Malaga with a sprained ankle and concussion so I'll have to see how I'm feeling lol

russ mentioned you went on ya holiday, txt him and you the past two fridays 2 see if you were up cannock. how you done your ankle and concussion then?

JB

RB 182 Cup
Cheers for the heads up lads was a good morning. Some tripe but then some pretty nice cars too! How often do they run?