ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Midlands Meet - pics

Lee

BMW M2C

I see the Metro at the end made it onto a couple of pictures. But then Im not surprised considering how long they sat there in it!!! :eek:

clio sport mk1 golf

no photo of my little clio. sulk.:cry: Dont worry chloe i know your not the sportiest car in the world, and your not a 172 or 16v or a cup or a v6 ,but your still my mate, and my pride and joy.

nosh and chloe (the unhappy clio) at present.

clio sport mk1 golf

havent got any hoping that there may be one on here but there isnt. ill have to get some done, but shes atr the garage at the minute having some wheels put on. she was right at the end, my little silver baby, but the metro was blocking me from the other clios, maybe thats why no photo was done. i hope she will have cheared up when shes got her new wheels on. must be the time of the month.

nosh only, as chloe is having some wheels put on

clio sport mk1 golf

bloody pc crashed thru post now ive sent two. sorry.

was getting tooras but the guy has let me down, had them at home waiting to go on only to find that one of the wheels is scuffed. so ive sent them back and shes having some oz titans put on as we speak, well i hope so anyhow, otherwise i cant get home without any wheels. gopefully shell look a bit nicer. then shes being lowered a little, and i have a mk1 172 interior to put into her.

nosh and chloe absent whilst having wheels put on.

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

I would have been there too but I had a barbi all day saturday and had to deal with the hangover from hell on sunday. My mate Craig was there in his white RSi.......he said he met a few of you....Ill make it to the next one(honest)

Whos is that dark blue 172 it looks awesome, i dont know if its the camera but it look purple!??!?!?!?!?!!

Lee

BMW M2C

The Blue 172 is mine :D

I couldnt believe how low Freds car is. Just standing in between Freds and Roamers 172 you can really see the difference. The wheels really do suit it too.