ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mike T's Supercharged V6 Returns......

V6 Clio
Going on the Dyno next week for final mapping............

Attachments

• V61 (Small) copy.jpg
    V61 (Small) copy.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 336
  • V62 (Small) copy.jpg
    V62 (Small) copy.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 302
  • V68 (Small) copy.jpg
    V68 (Small) copy.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 384
  • V66 (Small) copy.jpg
    V66 (Small) copy.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 319
  • V64 (Small) copy.jpg
    V64 (Small) copy.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 269
Last edited:

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
get rid of the mirrors, spoiler, them things on the front bumper and it is a beast.

awesome car!!

much respect deserved for the amount of work and money gone into that car.

A fantastic example of how to do something properly! :approve:

Forester Sti, SC Clio V6,
a bit of pre work prior to fitting twin gt25r garrett turbos and a tougher engine - we're going for 500lbft and 500bhp next year, seen the spec on a dyno in excess of that.
Hence the new Motec kit for launch, traction control,flat shifting and throttle blip on downshift.
Shes also set up for paddleshift which can be automated for the 1/4.
And is even more driveable now for visits to Asda!

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
MINT!

Dumb question Mike but i presume it's going to be saved for 1/4 races? Looks the nuts too. Good effort.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
a bit of pre work prior to fitting twin gt25r garrett turbos and a tougher engine - we're going for 500lbft and 500bhp next year, seen the spec on a dyno in excess of that.
Hence the new Motec kit for launch, traction control,flat shifting and throttle blip on downshift.
Shes also set up for paddleshift which can be automated for the 1/4.
And is even more driveable now for visits to Asda!

legendary.

...if the T1000 drove a clio.:approve: pure evil.

love it.

Leon Cupra R 225
looks even more mental since the old vid has been around on the net.

nice one, 10/10 for good effort, would love a go

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
seen this beast on youtube (unless theres another supercharged v6 floatin about?!)
wats the harsh noise it makes when u let off the pedal?

80MPG BEEZA
looking good i wonder how much money's been put into this? and what you do for a living? in the end its an awesome car

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172
Does that spoiler actually make a difference??
I suppose it comes in handy when you go camping- at least you got somewhere to hang your washing :rasp:

Forester Sti, SC Clio V6,
Scotts rebuilt the thing over the summer with Steve Hurst doing the rewire and Motec install.
Remapping next week at Owens - hopefully for more mid range and driveability before we got mental with the TTurbo setup.
10 points to whoever recognised the BTCC wing - it was from Matts car.
It's not for 1/4s only - its a daily driver (ish) and will merrily do track work. The ECU has maps for snow, rain, road and track - how could you go to Asda otherwise?
Spoilers that work are seldom pretty and those that know me will realise that as I'm so ugly the car always looks great when I stand next to it - it's all relative.
Front canards are there to shred anything that gets over the splitter.
One seriously good mod was the HID install which both looks cool and is super effective as both dip and beam are done - I'll get some pics later.