ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Miles!!!!

T21PHY

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault clio182 TROPHY
So people mite think im mad but i've done 9500miles since 26 nov 05!!!!!!
Can anyone beat that or are they not sad enough to be rallying about:evil: .

T21PHY

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault clio182 TROPHY
I don't even think about mileage when rallying about on back roads bought the car to have fun in not look pretty on the drive.

Black Gold 182FF
On average 2000 miles per month at the moment. That's just to work and back. That's a service every 6 months...............

T21PHY said:

Yeh, almost 11k since Nov :rasp:

Although wish it wasn't so high:rolleyes:

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
T21PHY said:
I don't even think about mileage when rallying about on back roads bought the car to have fun in not look pretty on the drive.

bang on ... dont care about mileage or resale value until im an old grooner.

Golf GTD
id have to agree about not worrying about mileage.

Dont use my car all that much when im in Newcastle but do bout 100+ miles a week back home in Norfolk

Black Gold 182FF
T21PHY said:

I agree, neither do I. I just enjoy the beast. However, the insurance premiums are a bit of a killer once you let them know you do in excess of 24k a year. ( Wish I had I drive, my baby (SAD) lives on the street).

62k in 3.5years which is what 1.5k a month .
I did something like 26k in my first year but thankfully about 7k of them were in other Clio when mine was being fixed you see having an unreliabel/crased car has some advantage mine be near 72k if it were a relaible car.

Ignoring commuting/work related miles (which are irrelevant imo) I've done 11,500 in 11 months. Thats just driving for the hell of it pretty much, and going to and from all the ClioSport meets!

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
T21PHY said:

You call yourself a man?;) Done 13,000 miles since January 28th. Now,i'd like to see someone beat that.:rasp:

Silver 182 with cup packs
5000 miles since 1st Feb 2006 and I only stay 1.5 miles from work! However, I've been away snowboarding up North every weekend for the last 9 weekends and fairly racked up the miles. :S

Should significantly calm down after this weekend though.