This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Mine has one on which was there when I got car. Seems ok, quite easy on the ears. Not a fan of double outlet back-boxes on the 172 though, so Nw perf are gonna look at turning mine into a stealth when I'm there for belts on Thursday.
Tbh mate I think a lot of peeps with Millteks have had issues with the welds on Rs cars, which is strange as there held in very high regard in VW circles. Think tbh there's a lot better systems both stealth and exposed depending what you want.I'm just adapting mine as car is just a toy, so working with what I've got...
got the twin one, not exactly that good looking as ABOO said but it was on the car when i bought it sound is nice and fruity and not overly loud inside the car, going to decat it very soon. had no quality issues with mine