ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Milltek Exhaust Clamps

Renault Clio 182
Good Evening All,

Firstly apologies because I am sure the info is in this forum but I have searched hard and can't find a definitive answer.

In short, the clamp between the CAT and centre section of my Milltek exhaust failed. I believe what I need is an Olive Clamp, can anyone confirm?

Secondly should there be a gasket that sit between the two sections?

& Finally does anyone know what size clamp I need for a Milltek Exhaust system. I think its 69mm but if anyone can confirm it would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Sam

Renault Clio 182
And whilst I'm being annoying,

Does anyone know where I can pick up a new centre exhaust mount. RPD are out of stock and can't see any of the new style red rubber ones on Ebay.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Good Evening All,

Firstly apologies because I am sure the info is in this forum but I have searched hard and can't find a definitive answer.

In short, the clamp between the CAT and centre section of my Milltek exhaust failed. I believe what I need is an Olive Clamp, can anyone confirm?

Secondly should there be a gasket that sit between the two sections?

& Finally does anyone know what size clamp I need for a Milltek Exhaust system. I think its 69mm but if anyone can confirm it would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Sam
Hi mate,
So I presume you're running a standard cat, with this olive adaptor between your sleeved centre section and the cat?

1597348271599.png

You will need one of these - https://www.renaultpartsdirect.co.u...ls/renault-clio-172-182-centre-exhaust-clamp/
Good idea to use some HT silicone as they're a nightmare to seal.

You're probably better having the cat sleeved and then itll just slide into the milltek centre section and you can use one of your milltek mikalor clamps. Like this:

1597348446868.png

Finally these are the mikalor milltek clamps you need - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Golf-Corrado-VR6-GTi-G60-MILLTEK-Sport-Exhaust-Tail-Tip-De-Cat-Pipe-Clamp-Ø66-5/152201002016?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Presuming a 2.5inch milltek system?

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
And whilst I'm being annoying,

Does anyone know where I can pick up a new centre exhaust mount. RPD are out of stock and can't see any of the new style red rubber ones on Ebay.

Renault Clio 182
Thanks team,

I ordered the centre exhaust mount from Kam Racing. I was thinking the clamp you've linked there might not have the bore diameter to fit the 2.5" system.

Will get some sealant on order as well! Thanks guys.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Thanks team,

I ordered the centre exhaust mount from Kam Racing. I was thinking the clamp you've linked there might not have the bore diameter to fit the 2.5" system.

Will get some sealant on order as well! Thanks guys.
It was only me replying 😂

And it definitely does, I spoke to milltek and have replaced these brackets the other week